Welcome to Croft Acre Gower Holiday Cottages in Port Eynon. We proudly boast a selection of beautifully presented seaside, holiday homes in the heart of the village, a stone’s throw from the beach. Our self catering cottages are spacious and modern, and an ideal base from which to explore the rest of the Gower.
Gower holiday cottages to suit everyone
Whether you’re a large group or couple looking for a romantic break, our Gower holiday cottages offer everything you need to make your stay a memorable one. In total, we can accommodate 77 people, ideal for large families and wedding parties. Our Bed and Breakfast caters for 2 people per room, and we can sleep up to 12 in Carreglwyd Farmhouse.
The Croft Acre team pride ourselves on our professional, friendly service. We live on site so are always on hand to give advice and assistance, ensuring your stay is as pleasant and stress-free as possible.
The cottages are well equipped with modern appliances to make your stay as relaxing and enjoyable as possible. Tastefully decorated, each cottage is equipped with the latest high spec facilities and gadgets, providing a contemporary yet comfortable ambience.
Port Eynon Bay and the Gower
Our cottages are located in the pretty village of Port Eynon, minutes’ walk from the beach where you can enjoy long walks, surfing, horse riding, sailing, kayaking, hang gliding, picnics… the list goes on. The rest of the Gower is yours to explore, a short car journey takes you to Rhossili, Three Cliffs Bay, one of the most photographed beaches in Wales, the quaint seaside village of Mumbles, and the many castles and heritage sites dotted throughout the region.
At a Glance
- 5 star luxury, self catering,holiday cottages sleeping up to 8 people with uninterrupted sea views .
- Spacious, open plan accommodation, fully equipped with modern facilities
- Family run development – well maintained and personally serviced
- Close to the beach, in the heart of the Gower Peninsular
- Perfect for large groups and family getaways
- Pets welcome by arrangement in selected cottages
- Short breaks available during off peak-times
- Complete Relaxation and Peace of Mind
- Online groceries from all major supermarkets – Asda, Tesco, Sainsbury’s and Morrisons delivered to our cottages
- Popular seaside fine dine restaurants, pubs and takeaways are less than 2-3 minutes walk from our cottages